Sunday, May 2, 2010

Typography


I like the typography in this picture with the scrambled letters and clutter adding to the vomit dispay and the mixture of red and black working well.




The type works for this picture using type that is simple and easily read for a reflection type style poster. I dont know if the cracks in the font work though as it takes away from the composition.


I think that the forground type written over the background text does not work. However this picture has proven insightful in my own learning.


Another ugly piece but a good statement brought through. Purely looking at this for if the type. The tracking needed to be further apart.



The contrast of colour through the picture is very clear, however I dont know about using all the different type faces and sizes throughout this picture.




This picture I feel executes the idea of the previous picture perfectly. The square type font works perfectly for this photo.





the colour works brilliantly for this picture, it adds to the picture that there are only really 1 types of colours in this and just different shading.







The type works for this picture, the font style also works in the simplicity with only the size differing. The simplicity of this text type highlights the typography and accentuates the style.






I do not think that the typography, written with different angles and sizes it gives an amature appearance.

I dont know if there is a purpose for this type in this picture. I do like the blend of the colour of the type with the light blue but the really small font doesn't work in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment