Friday, May 28, 2010

BSBDES302A


Control-For this image I just wanted to show a basic idea of control.
I thought that my image in front of 6 televisions holding a remote sufficed this need.


Chaos- or this image I wanted to have a crime scene in action. My picture in this image is the background streets.


Harmony- In this shot i just wanted an irrelevant background with the silhouettes dispaying a sense of harmony and balance by having different ages and a balance of gender throughout this piece. my shot is the silhoutte on the far right.


Dissonance- I got my inspiration for this idea by looking up the meaning in music terms. From this I decided to create a clash in this picture by splitting the image in half: One side Black and white and the other in colour to create a dissonance type feel.


Hell- if you cant tell by now, i hate snakes. i decided to use this to show my interpretation in this piece i also had a phrasing up in the top left "what are you afraid of?" but decided that i couldnt find the right type. i think that it needs something in the top left through to help balance off this piece

Heaven- I feel that this piece is self explanatory. I felt that I was limited in this piece by my own understanding. The type works for me, It is same colour as the background clouds which creates unity to the piece and it has opacity which adds to the general feel. Im not quite sure on my picture in the left side of the screen. Im dont know if it works as being the focal point Either.

No comments:

Post a Comment