Wednesday, February 17, 2010
























10 Shots by photographers
1.This shot is by robert adams i like the black and white feel over the city. It creates an old fasion shot i feel. I also like the fact that the trees are darker than the city it could mean that it is night.

2.This shot is by Martin Parr. I like this shot because it is interesting to me why he put the shoe in the middle of the shot. i like that the focus is on the people behind him and that the shoe is blurred.

3.this shot is by Tony Vaccaro. I like this shot because it simblises a verry significant event, coming back from war or going to war. This photo depicts human expression well in the looks on the women faces.

4.This shot is by richard billingham. I like how the photo is intriging and how it jumps out at you when you look at it the first time. I also like the fact that the contrast between light and dark in this shot.

5.This photo is by Araki. I like this photo for his effective capture of human emotion. This photo entrigues me and gets me asking why. Why is this woman sad in a lake. I like that the senery also captures wht emotion is expressed on her face at the time.


6.This picture by cindy sherman depicts a sense of adventure. I like the fact that she went with the black and white to depict older times. I also like that the picture is taken from the bottom up which to me is trying to show that the world is your oyster.


7.I love this image by jeff wall because it captures each persons emotions so well for that split time. i believe that although this image only has a couple of things in it. they are enough to capture and intrigue the veiwer.

8.the first picture up the top is by Larry Clark. I love the way the photo is so confronting. because it is something that you would not normally expect it may be contravercial as well. I also think that because of the black and white approch it adds to the photo.

9.This picture is by Edward Steichman. I think this picture is brilliant because it captures so much in the image. I also like that the only source of light in this image is the small fragment of the moonlight but yet it is enough to capture the image perfectly.


10.This picture is done by Gregory Credson. I really like the lighting for this picture. The contrast between the lighting in th middle to the outside of the picture beeing dark or darker adds a lot to the picture. Also the fact that the lighting of the peoples faces and that they show no emotion creates the idea of the picture look fake.










No comments:

Post a Comment